Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Amazing Cookies

I've been looking for cookie recipes that are a bit unusual in hopes of finding inspiration for developing a signature cookie for work.  When you spend an hour at a time looking at dessert recipes they all start to look awfully good :-)  I picked a couple that I wanted to try and started baking.  First was a toasted coconut shortbread that was very tasty they aren't much to look at, I can forget all about that while I'm eating one.  The next one I tested is tasty and pretty:

Hazelnut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
I made my own hazelnut butter in the food processor.  These cookies are better than regular chocolate chip cookies by far...and I'm not changing the recipe at all.  Have I found my signature cookie - no, but these might find their way to a banquet menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment