Friday, March 19, 2010

Next Wedding Cake

So my baby brother is getting married for the 2nd time on May 1st. I was showing a co-worker pictures of wedding cakes I had done and she said "I thought you had 4 siblings married?" I made cakes for the other 3 when they got married but hadn't gotten into this insanity for the first wedding.
This is the cake that the bride picked.
I'm super excited for this one. I love the way fondant looks when you cover the entire cake with it. Not so fond of the pink but once it's finished I actually won't have to look at it again.
The wedding is on the only Saturday of the year that I am ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY required to work so I will be making the cake the day before and heading back to the heat for work the day of the wedding. Oooh, that reminds me; gotta talk to my mom about how we are going to pull this one off.

2 comments:

  1. Love this cake! Amanda make a great choice, kinda modern but it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad their choice of a wedding date wasn't as good huh?

    ReplyDelete